Friday, August 21, 2009

And So It Begins...

Well... we officially started the trip today around 9:00 and headed to college station to see my sister. The car was super packed and fortunately, everything fit! Despite the chaos of it all... it is organized... I promise!

We had to start off with Starbucks... of course.
I pulled out my Texas map and figured out the route for tomorrow... College Station to El Paso!
Going to need to get some sleep tonight!

We finally arrived in C Stat and watched the Theta skit showoff. (For those of you with sorority experience... you know what this means, me on the other hand, not so much!)

My aunt Melisa met us here and went with us

And we got to see some of Michelle's sweet friends.

I have to give a "shout out" to some people who helped me out with this whole "blogging" thing.
1. To Rachel for my inspiration
2. To Erin for the final "push" to make it happen
3. And to Kristi for my blogging tutorial session!
Thanks So Much!!!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting. What a fun and exciting journey you are beginning! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to hear your stories. I miss you!!! Love, Amy Holcomb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan and Marsha: We enjoyed the pictures. I especially liked the mountains. Im sure u are enjoying the trip..just be careful...we love u...grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. the journey begins!!! what fun!!! so happy you are sharing this exciting adventure with us through your blog!!! praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sept 3....Morgan: Good to hear from you agn. The pictures of the clinic are great. I know you will enjoy your practice there. Melisa is feeling good, she and Lynda were out a lot today, and over here several times. I guess Casey and Michelle arte on the way to visit you. Just be careful...we love you, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan: Hurshey is real excited.....she just heard that cousin Tucker is going to visiting with us all week-end. Morgan and Tucker will be here this evening abt 9:00pm. Hope u have a nice week-end with ur visitors. Lynda left today to return to Friendswood. She was a lot of help to everyone.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morgan.....I meant MARSHA and Tucker will be here this evening abt 9:00pm

    ReplyDelete