Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Beach

Yesterday, the Bullards drove me to the beach! It was so sweet of them! We left early Saturday morning and our first stop was Carmel... my new favorite town! I did not know this was where "Ocean Avenue" was!


Carmel is FILLED with cute little shops (my favorite) so we browsed around and headed down to the beach! It was beautiful and filled with families and their dogs! Tucker would have gone crazy! Also saw some pretty unique trees...

(The sun was super bright... sorry for the squint!)

Lots of seagulls!


The beach... also Pebble Beach golf course is here. Who knew!?!?

There were so many cute little cottages! This was my favorite! Beautiful flowers!

We packed a lunch and ate it on the beach... and then headed to Monterey! There we went to the aquarium!

I do not remember the last time I have been to an aquarium... but it was really fun to see everything! It was also cute to see the kid's expressions as they stood in wonder. One of the fish tanks was 1 million gallons! It was huge!

Pictures didn't turn out great because of the flash... but I tried to take a few. I saw really cool jellyfish...

This was a leafy dragon sea horse! Never seen anything quite like it!

Our next stop was Bubba Gumps for dinner! Good shrimp and a great view!

Great conclusion to a fun day.

I can't believe this is my last weekend here! The time has gone by fast... well... on some days at least. I am so grateful for this experience and I have learned so much about pediatric physical therapy! I have met some super sweet children and heard some pretty sad stories... but it has all affirmed my decision to enter this field. Hurry up May 2010!

My mom flies here on Wednesday and then we hit the road early Friday morning! We will be traveling Friday and Saturday back to Dallas! Please pray for our safety.
Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment