Sunday, October 4, 2009

Paso Robles (ie- Wine Country)

Saturday morning, I headed out toward the California coast to visit the Hearst Castle. Along the way, you pass through Paso Robles. The city is FILLED with wineries! So... I had to stop and check it out! I decided on the Meridian Vineyard.


Cute street sign along the way!

This was the BEAUTIFUL view from the top of the road... Reminded me of ITALY!!!


There was a cute little garden area that looked so peaceful! The lady that worked there told me to bring my friends back and have a picnic here... any takers?


Had to do a little wine tasting myself! (excuse my look... I had been in the car all morning!)

3 comments:

  1. I'll go on a picnic with you!! I'll be making trips out to Cali soon, you'll just have to go with me one time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go on a picnic with you!!! So glad you had a fun trip. Can't wait to see you next week and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ next week !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I am so glad you checked out the castle - awesome, right!? Oh that highway, I have too many memories of that cliffhanging road! Cant wait to have you back!

    ReplyDelete