Tuesday, September 8, 2009

San Francicso: Part 1

Well... this past weekend was definitely AMAZING!!! The plan was that I would meet my cousin Casey in San Francisco Friday after work and we would spend the weekend in SAN FRAN! I was so excited! I got off work about 5:30 and made the 3 and a half hour drive from Fresno. My cousin met me outside the hotel and we were so glad to see each other! She took me up to our room and showed me around... it was Awesome! She told me to go check out upstairs and when I did... our friend Kelly was hiding out in the bathroom! What a surprise! Then... we were sitting in the living room and the doorbell rang... Kelly and Casey weren't getting up to answer it so I went to answer the door and it was MICHELLE! The weekend was complete!

Here are some pics of our amazing hotel...
Bedroom
Kitchen
So our room was right under the "A" of the Ghirardelli sign! We were right in Ghirardelli square! Every night... there was a Ghirardelli chocolate on our pillows... mmmmmmm!
The view from our room... Alcatraz!
Here is a pic I took of the city from a Ferry we took to Tiburon.

I figured it was kind of important to snap a photo of this bridge!
Cute little sour-dough turtles!

Well... most of the pictures are on Casey/Kelly/Michelle's camera so they will be coming soon! And trust me... there are tons!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, that's exciting! I'm so glad that you had some fun surprises and that it was a great weekend! Can't wait to talk soon and catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get to go to the island? My sister and I went a few years ago? Pretty crazy. Hey, while there, one weekend you need to go to Herst Castle - its about 1 or 2 hours from there and a look into Europe. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete